Sunday, May 13, 2007
You're a few years overdue. I spent them waiting here for you.
Yaaaaaay! I've moved a bunch of my stuff downstairs. I've got my tv, my bed on a frame (after about with the boxspring on the floor it seems high up), my booze in a drawer, and some room to put my clothes away, although i do need a wardrobe or something. And Nathan and I got our music dish sets today. That was fun. So tomorrow I've got a lot more organizing and unpacking, repacking, decorating, etc. that I should do. Chances are that it'll get put off till Tuesday or Wednesday though. I tend to do that. Also, I have to wake up early to look after Elyse again tomorrow morning. But it's so nice to have a place to BE again. Hopefully I'll have time to go drop off resumes soon. I really have nothing wildly entertaining to say tonight. Hope everyone is well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment