Last night was shitty. Bad, bad, awful, and horrible. I didn't know I could be so angry. I'm ashamed that I let her get to me like that, without even a confrontation. For the first time in my life, I actually considered driving back and smashing her face in. I'm not capable of doing it. I ran away and collapsed emotionally. I wonder if I can recover fully without a confrontation. I'm tired and angry and I'm sick of hurting over someone who isn't worth it.
I hate having to admit that I need some support. I need some devotion. I need some caring. I need some attention. I need to be able to call someone in the middle of the night if I'm really upset and not feel like my needs are less important than their sleep or whatever else they're doing. I'm strong, I'm independent, but I'm still having a hell of a time getting through this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tasia, you can ALWAYS call me. In fact, im surprised you didnt.
tasia i have no idea what this is about...but i know you will pull through fine. much love darling
Post a Comment