Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Hey, you know nobody's chasing us, you know nobody's chasing us. This is the honest sound of coming down.
Hmmmph. I had a dream within a dream this morning. Not a very pleasant one, either. Why am I still dreaming about the awful way that I was kicked out of my suite? In the dream, it wasn't a suite, it was a two bedroom apartment. The first part had her doing the same thing and stuffing all of my belongings, dishes, etc. into my room and me arguing with her. But then I woke up from that dream and was in another dream reality, with perfect memory of what had just happened. She walked up and was all happy, suggested that we get coffee together and I was really put off because I had just had a dream in which she kicked me out. Of course, because I was acting slightly aloof, I came home to find all of my stuff missing out of the kitchen cupboards and it was the same situation again. I was completely enraged. The details aren't perfectly clear, since it was a dream and they all tend to fade fast, but I do remember slamming her against a wall and pulling her hair and slapping her face repeatedly. And of course, the guy I called for help said he was coming and never showed up. This is not the first dream I've had in which I kick her ass. Rather funny, considering that I'm not bent on revenge or anything. It would appear that I have some bottled up anger though. I don't like not being able to express my feelings, especially after the way I was treated by my asshole stepdad. Soon to be ex-stepdad. Yay! But really, if so much of my dream space is taken up by this one event, is it going to be the same if I eventually have a boyfriend and a real breakup? Lame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment