Wow. Holy shit. Pigeon. That was fucking amazing. I miss it already, but I'm enjoying parts of the real world such as:
-no line for showers
-driving (mmmm, shifting. i loves my clutch.)
-no risk of heat stroke
-clean air
-view of the ocean
-internet, phone, electricity available to charge things
-no melting makeup
-clean socks
-hair that has enough moisture to curl
And here's what I miss so far:
-showers that left you feeling post-orgasmic
-shoe-shopping
-Camp Canada/England
-singing
-not being stressed out
-not being hungry
-all the bands
-no mirrors
-new friends
-amazing positive energy from thousands of people
I can't get into details right now, I've spent hours on the computer already. I'll try to fill in the blanks from other people's posts later. I'm feeling a strange something in my belly, and I think it might be hunger...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sounds like an awesome time!
I can't believe Shane got you all saying dope... I sort of want to kick him hahahaha.
Post a Comment