The goodness found in a tiny portable music player is once again a part of my life. Yesssss.
I finished my final project in one day.I had 4 hours of sleep and after the morning, I was full of energy. Was as upbeat as I ever get, actually. I had a good shift at work. I wish I were more comfortable there. But that is just because of never being there.
Maybe I should bring more sleep deprivation into my life.
I want ice cream. And/or chocolate. Damn. Hungry and lazy and tired are not a good combination when you don't have a microwave and everything requires effort.
The term is so so close to being over!!
Maybe tomorrow I will pick up some hair dye. And chocolate. Really, just the chocolate would do it.
I want to GET things. Being on the outside is so boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
For some reason, when you said you might get hair dye, my mind went "you can't use hair dye when you're pregnant!" I have NO. IDEA. WHY.
Post a Comment