Oh, this is going to be good. A change was overdue. I realize I've become kind of antisocial... Sorry. When I get by myself too much, that's all I want to do. I'm totally fine sitting at home alone, which is good but also bad since I don't bother to call anyone. Not that I wanted to go calling anyone at 11:30 or later after work... But that's over now. Oh, two weeks off will be much appreciated! Makeup and girl's clothing and nicer hair! Hurray! Social situations! Hurray!! Using my own dishes and buying all of my own groceries and having my space... Exploring and relaxing and getting back to the theatre life. I think I am ready.
I am he as you are he as you are me, and we are all together.
Speaking words of wisdom, "let it be"
Nothing that you can say but you can learn how to play the game. It's easy.
Nothing that you can do but you can learn how to be you in time. It's easy. All you need is love.
No where that you can be that isn't where you're meant to be. It's easy. All you need is love.
But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out. Don't you know that it's gonna be alright?
Say you'll change the constitution, well you know, we all want to change your head. Tell me it's the institution, well you know, you better free your mind instead.
Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letterbox, they tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe.
Nothing is real, and nothing to get hung about.
Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.
It's getting hard to be someone, but it all works out. It doesn't matter much to me.
I don't know why nobody told you how to unfold your love.
With every mistake, we must surely be learning.
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free. Come together right now...
Any time you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain. Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.
Some music is beyond good.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment