Let's get this straight. This is an anonymous blog. You can't google it. I don't have my name on it. And if I mention work on it, so what? No names, no specific places. I would never and have never mentioned this blog at work. I write how I feel at the moment I'm writing, I write what happened to me lately, etc. Sometimes I'm angry, sometimes I'm blissfully happy. It changes daily. I will not be mentioning my private blog at work, and it would be nice if no one else did. It's not a secret, it's just mainly private. I choose not to put certain thoughts on here that I would put in a diary, and I also choose not to post it on facebook and stuff.
Drama: it's just funny.
The last few times I've been been baked I've realized that I actually really like work. I might have mentioned this before, not sure. I've become really comfortable and I enjoy most of the staff. (Although I still don't know a lot of the serving staff's names...They don't wear name tags!) I really hope Victoria will be as good. I should try to go for a drink next time I make the trip down, which I guess will be next week. Unfortunately my days off aren't together, but I'll work around it. I get to bring some stuff down with me to make the final moving easier. So far I've got some books and DVD's packed. Come to think of it, I could fit my little prop bench and one of my storage drawer/dresser thingies in my car as well. The only really big thing I have to take is my bed... Note to self: I really should have made friends with people who have trucks.
The train to Victoria! Still haven't done it and time is running out. I suppose I could always take it to Nanaimo to visit instead of down to Vic... Good, now I feel better about missing that summer goal.
I finally sat down and read some of "A New Earth" yesterday. Good stuff about the ego making identity to keep itself strong and being dependent on ego identity. Being attached to material things and emotional patterns, etc. Taking things personally when they don't need to be. I liked recognizing one of the four agreements in it because that's a good key to knowing that they are all pointing to the same truth. The trouble is just in achieving it. Lifelong journey, I suppose. I clued into one of my own most obvious ego identifications, which was really cool. Awareness is the most important step.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment