I'm between ways of thinking about this whole romance/sex thing right now. I'm not sure if staying much the same and not bothering to try anything is the way to go. I honestly can't think of many guys that I would like to get into bed. But there are several on the periphery. But do I really want to start pushing that way? This time of my life would be the time. Then again, do I have the time and energy for that? Or do I just want to go along without it and just sit through fuckload more waiting? Planting a seed is easy for those with skills, but I'm not in that category. I'm not sure I even find enough people attractive to put myself out there.
This brings up the question: is destiny something that will sneak up on you, or must you constantly work for it? HMMMMMMM. At any rate, some personal pattern and energy and paradigm of mine must change.
I tend to overthink most things, but I underthink certain things that, in retrospect, could have led somewhere if I hadn't been so oblivious. The universe gives me what I ask for, but I find it's always more delayed than I would like.
Hey, Universe. Yeah, it's me. You mind hurrying up with that meaningful person for me? I've had a very steep learning curve this year and I would really appreciate some help in this. I know most of what I need and it's hard for me not seeing it around. Maybe if you could just help me open my eyes a bit? Sorry to be a bother! Have a nice eternity!
Sincerely, Tasia.
P.S. Thank you for the cat. She's practically perfect. (Pun not intended.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear Tasia,
Suck on my omnipresent... you know.
Love always, Universe.
Omg I'm so kidding! hehehehe I just wanted to be snarky.
I was telling my sister today to take the time and appreciate just being, and I think it applies here as well. Because one day, when you've been with a man for years and years, you might wish you had taken time to just be happy to be.
HOWEVER there's nothing I'd love more than for you to get some action. Except for maybe me getting some action. heh...
good point as usual.
however, my neuroses is hard to turn off. i haven't found the button yet.
i think i'm afraid that if i'm too happy and practiced at being single, i'll miss out/not know what to do/ruin the other if it ever comes up.
Post a Comment