Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spewing blame everywhere...

Seriously, people need to get over themselves and grow up. My Facebook wall is spammed with my stepsister ranting about how her dad is a good man and a good father and I have no right to talk badly about him. Well, excuse me for living with him and telling her what happened and how he treated me! For fuck's sake, she's trying to stop me from speaking my opinion when she attacked me? Like father, like daughter. It's disturbing. And immature. And she denies that her father had responsibility for treating us badly. ARRRRGGGGGG. He's not a child! He needs to be held responsible for his actions! I do not deserve blame for keeping my distance from him and his family. I was a child. I had been through serious trauma. I don't care how much it hurt him that I didn't want him to be my bestest friend, he never tried to love me. He attacked me verbally instead. He constantly put me down. There is no excuse. An adult is an adult. He clearly never grew up.

But on another note, my birthday isn't turning out so bad! The stagecraft exam was pretty easy, I took some nice pictures outside with my mum and sister and me, we've got Chinese food and Gilmore Girls. And I'm excited for tomorrow's dinner!

2 comments:

Bean said...

TASIA! WE NEED TO GO BOOZE/FLOWER HUNTING TOMORRA!
<3 Your Friendly Neighbourhood Jilly Bean.

Let Go said...

Happy Birthday Tasia!!!!
I'm glad you're having a good day today.
Your stepdad sounds a lot like my dad... a childish man who never takes responsibilities for his own actions, and who we really want nothing to do with.
You and I should one day have a heart-to-heart about what I like to call "daddy issues."
Continue enjoying your birthday!