Saturday, April 14, 2007

Another cocky hypocrite.

I am pleased to report that so far my goals are on schedule. I did get absurdly high last night and ate a disgusting amount of food. I sent in my taxes. I finished my homework. Set up the tent this morning with Brianna. And yesterday, I bought an expensive camera. Go me!! It's drop-proof up to 5ft, can take underwater video with sound, is freezeproof and crushproof, and can go up to 33ft underwater. I figured I might as well get a virtually industructable camera as it is the first camera that I've owned that isn't a shitty hand-me-down. I plan on spending a bunch of time before the party figuring out how it works. Screw studying. However, that thing called exercise is sounding pretty good for today. I am also not going to eat until suppertime. In other news, I may not stay overnight at the house formerly known as AKA, because my mum might change the locks today and I'll need to be home in the morning when Helge gets back with Elyse. We'll see. I sorta hope I can stay overnight, because a: I'd rather not be wasted in front of my mother, and b: I want to help clean up in the morning because I always feel guilty leaving the mess behind. Also c: I don't want to hear about crazy hijinks later and be out of the loop.

No comments: