Here's a secret of mine: my guilty pleasure music is Crowded House. Also, I should be doing homework at this very moment. I'm working myself up to it.
In other news, I'm one step closer to sending in my taxes. Finally. I had an accupunture appointment today. Always a stress-reliever, especially because the woman I go to is so cool and easy to talk to. I had enough motivation right after it to go to Walmart and buy some storage drawers. Now I've got more room to put my clothes in, rather than relying on my suitcase to supplement the two drawers I have for shirts and pants. I also got a little set of drawers for makeup and such, so hopefully that will reduce the number of times I drop eyeshadow or blush on the floor.
I am itching for classes and exams to be over. Coachella!!! Also, I think I might actually be looking forward to going back to work and earning a paycheck instead of living off the government, child support, and AIDS money. I've got to send my resume in to BC Ferries, much as I've heard it's a shitty job. And I guess I'll look for hostessing or something too. No more cashiering if I can help it.
What a mundane post. Hmm. I'd like to say that at this point I got abducted by aliens who took me to see the Horse Head Nebula, but alas, that would be a lie.
My goals for tomorrow:
-finish this stupid Media Studies presentation before 6pm
-start and finish rewriting my 5 minute play for Creative Writing Friday morning
-start and finish writing an outline for my full-length play for Friday morning
-send in my taxes
-send in my resume
-with any free time remaining, watch the Gilmore Girls or read
My goals for Friday
-get some Zippo fluid (optional)
-exercise
-set up tent and make sure it's big enough. if not, return it and get one from Costco.
-have fun at Nathan's girls' night!
My goals for Saturday
-study? (ha. ha.)
-get in touch with people I haven't seen for months
-get drunk
-help clean up
And Sunday? Who knows. I'm leaving that one blank, just to switch things up a bit.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hooray for Girl's Night! I'm glad you're coming, Tasia!
Post a Comment