I think I need to let myself believe in opportunities that I haven't allowed previously. Be less judgmental of myself. Enjoy the journey. Have more hugs. Clean out my wardrobe and get rid of things that are little-worn and/or unflattering or boring. Clean up my room. Blargh. Do lots of laundry. Read lots of books.
Here are a few things I'd like to have in writing...
-I love the energy of libraries. Almost empty libraries are one of my favourite places to be. I wander up and down the rows, looking at the spines and picking out ones that catch my eye. Sometimes I sit down to better access the books on the lower shelves, because I feel bad for them not being right at eye level, and probably read by fewer people because of it. I don't like bookstores as much because there is pressure to buy the books.
-If I end up having children, I want a boy.
-I know I say this a lot, but I can't imagine getting rid of Marlowe. Having an animal pay attention to you and cuddle every day is wonderful and I don't want to give that up.
-I think I get stoned so much because it puts me in a state of appreciation of the moment and my senses. I tend to live in my head, and it's good to get out and connect with my body. However, I know it's not good for my health and I should give it up... but I'm not ready for that yet.
-I need more guy friends. Ladies are wonderful and I adore my female friendships, but I don't need help bonding with girls. I don't have enough positive male friendships/support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I adore libraries! I do the same thing, sit on the floor to look at the bottom books.
i know boys. :) they are fun
Post a Comment