Ahhhh... It feels good to be enjoying life. It feels good to let go of worries and allow myself to be happy. I've decided to make happiness a habit of mine. So far it's working very well, so things can only get better from here.
Napping with music on my computer outside is the best thing right now. This past hour and a half has been perfect. Letting each moment be something to enjoy really makes it easy to be calm. Hurray for being present!
Trying this new practice of mental observation and being present in my body has done a world of difference. If I'm angry, ok. I'm angry. That's acceptable. Being able to accept myself makes me happy, even blissful at times. I'm able to cease being so negative.
This is going to continue being an awesome summer. Even if I just get outside more and go for more walks, that will be beyond excellent. And river times! I keep forgetting about that! IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN!
I love that since I turned 18, each year and age has been progressively better and better. Right now is the best age I've been so far. The independence has been matched with good friends, and good feelings this year more than ever. I would like to do some traveling soon though.
At Pemberton, I'm gonna dance.
I've also been able to decide that I won't settle for less than I want next time. I've started loving myself enough to give myself that security.
I want
-joy
-humour
-integrity
-passion
-honour
-honesty
-adventures (no matter how small)
-love
I want all these things from my friends. And it's not too much to ask from a lover. Or romantic companion? Suitor? Beau? Hahahaha, all of those are outdated phrases. But you get my meaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Trying this new practice of mental observation and being present in my body has done a world of difference.
How are you doing this? TEACH ME!
Ah Tasia, you are delightfully insightful.
You will find the love you want, just not in Nanaimo (the boys here are too short, hehe).
We should do up some picnickery and just plain ol' beach times. And go to Vic. And Coombs. And downtown more often. And farmers markets. Nothing says good times like fresh produce!
PS: Era Vulagaris makes my heart smile.
Post a Comment