Sunday, July 15, 2007

All you need is love...

I just finished watching "Children of Men" and the bonus features for it. And now I'm terrified of global warming once again. I know I should watch "An Inconvenient Truth," but feeling this hopeless isn't good for me. I hate thinking about problems that affect the entire world because I feel powerless to change anything for the better. Watching movies like this also make me feel like I'm choosing a ridiculous profession that won't do any good for the planet and the human race. I don't know what to do. There are just too many of us? We're falling off a cliff of our own creation. What a terrible race to be a part of. We forgot how to love. This lack of love is leading us to destruction.

3 comments:

Let Go said...

I know what you mean about feeling hopeless, but I also believe that there are so many little things that we can do to help!
Turn off the light when you leave a room, remove the charger from the outlet when it isn't being used, do 2 large loads of laundry every month instead of a bunch of small ones etc etc...
We may not think it helps, but it certainly does!

Tarantula eyes said...

those are some grimm special features hey?

Bean said...

That movie is h-core. I love it, but those ideas really scare me.