Lately I've been thinking about posting about my complete romantic and sexual failure, but honestly, who gives a shit? That one sentence was enough of a waste of my time.
I've got so much stuff to do right now, I'm feeling rather stressed. And I'm so grateful that I'm not one of the ASM's or other tech people on this stupid production, because I'd probably feel like shooting myself. It's my little sister's birthday today. I'm choosing to have lunch with her and my mother instead of going to the build day. I've already got to do more props shopping and I'm not really strapped for crew hours yet, plus I've got other life business to attend to. Since Power has already sucked up most of my reading break, I'm probably going to skip Acting on Monday so that I can use the time to visit my dad in Burnaby before he moves to Jamaica. I should probably call him today.
Blargh. I should be exercising, getting back into shape. But I've already eaten breakfast and I feel sitting in my underwear before I go shopping. And pick up my mail from my ex-landlord. And try to get an appointment for car maintenance. And get to school before call-time, so I can glue some magnets onto mugs. Fun times. This is all coming out a lot more bitter than I had hoped. I wish I could get a cat right away so that someone would be obligated to cuddle with me on a regular basis. Wow, that sounds like the most emo reason for having a cat EVER. I'm going to stop writing now.
I'm excited for sugar-y, alco-holy drinks after rehearsal.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment